Thursday, April 14, 2005

Day One

So there it is. I am quite possibly one of the most boring people you will ever meet. Or that's what I think, anyway.
My name shall remain...undisclosed. Which probably isn't important considering no one will ever read this. I don't think they will. Or if they do, I don't want anyone coming to my house raping me. Enough said.
I'm in my teens, I have a twin sister, I am FEMALE, and I can't just like something. I have to obsess over it, hence the link name. I've never had a blog before, so I'm hoping this is a place where I can vent my love for Cher and the X-Files and Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny. Daily. Or semi-daily. Or once in a while. When I remember.
As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with, um, yeah, those things I already said. I can't get enough of any of them. In fact, David Duchovny is on T.V. tonight and I am taping it. Rock on me.

So on to my day. It's been crap. I have a huge project due tomorrow in biology, which being my procrastinating self I am just starting tonight. I don't think I'm going to tell anyone I know about this blog. Too risky. Anyway, and I have a lot of homework for my weekly math class that I am nearly failing. So I've decided to spend my time doing this.

I don't have any more time to spend doing this. I must be going now.

Simply known as girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home